Learn the fundamentals of analyzing a financial time series in R
This book provides an introduction to the financial times series data and how we can analyze the time series data in R.
- You will learn about how to explore and build time-series data, calculate its key statistics, and plot time series charts.
- You will also learn about how to use the important time series models such as White Noise, Random Walk, Autoregression, and Moving Average.
- You will learn how to simulate these models in R and fit these models into financial time series data using the ARIMA functions.
- Finally, you will learn about predictive modeling and how to use these models to predict the future.
- We've provided various step-by-step examples using real financial time series data such as stock prices, and economic factors.
- Detailed concepts and explanations about each topic
- Step-by-step instructions for all models built in R
- All the data files used in the book
- Complete downloadable R code for all examples used in the book
Data FilesIncluded in ZIP
R Code FilesIncluded in ZIP
- Book FormatPDF
- Data FilesIncluded in ZIP
- R Code FilesIncluded in ZIP